Friday 14 December 2012

Thermomix Lemon curd


This is the lemon curd recipe I have used since I first made lemon curd in the thermomix. The recipe is from the "Everyday cooking, for every family" cookbook that I got with my Thermomix.
I have adapted the quantities to suit me as I always want alot of lemon curd. It never last long in this house.

Lemon Curd


Ingredients
Juice of 3-4 lemons + rind of one lemon
275 grams raw sugar
250 grams unsalted butter
5 eggs

Directions
1. Weigh 275 grams raw sugar into the tmx bowl and grind Speed 9 for 30 seconds
2. Attach butterfly to the bowl and add remaining ingredients


3. Cook for 14-16 minuets at 80 degrees and speed 3
4. Place into sterilized jars with the lids of until cooled. Once cooled, add the lid and refrigerate.


I cant tell you how long this lasts, because, like I said, they don't last long at all in my house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment